Know about Sildenafil Citrate
Sildenafil Citrate is an oral generic medication widely-known for treating erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. The medication blocks the action of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the body and thus, prevents breakdown of cGMP. In simple terms, Sildenafil Citrate, when orally administered, facilitates rapid blood flow by dilating arteries. Notably, the drug works similarly for both medical conditions.
When Sildenafil Citrate is taken for pulmonary arterial hypertension, it eases the pressure on pulmonary artery, while when it is prescribed for erectile dysfunction; it enhances blood circulation in penile region and thus, offer tough, long erection to men suitable for sexual intercourse. Sildenafil Citrate tablet is available in following dose preparations – 100 mg, 50 mg and 25 mg.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE – DRUG INFORMATION
Sildenafil Citrate is a famous generic medication employed for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Arterial Dysfunction. Being a Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor, the drug strengthens the flow of blood in the body by successfully dilating the muscle vessels. It prevents the breakdown of cGMP that regulates the flow of blood within body.
- For Erectile Dysfunction: Sildenafil Citrate results in rapid blood flow through the arteries in the penile region and thus, offering stiffer, harder and longer erection to men during sexual intercourse. It works best when stimulation has already occurred. Sildenafil Citrate improves the action of nitric oxide in the main muscle – corpus cavernosum of male reproductive organ.
- For Pulmonary Arterial Dysfunction: Sildenafil Citrate relaxes pulmonary arteries by enhancing the production of cGMP and thus, provides extreme relief to those suffering from Pulmonary Arterial Dysfunction.
It is important to note that erectile dysfunction is non-curable, which means an anti-ED drug like Sildenafil Citrate can only provide a temporary relief to the problem of premature ejaculation but cannot cure it completely. It is a temporary remedy. Apart from this, Sildenafil Citrate is not effective in preventing sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV and Gonorrhea. For preventing yourself from STDs, use of efficient birth control measures is recommended such as condom and contraceptive pills.
The brand names of Sildenafil Citrate are Viagra and Revatio.
WHAT CAUSES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Age leads to many changes in reproductive system of men in terms of sperm production, testicle tissues, erection and sex drive. Men folks can get afflicted from erectile dysfunction any time in their life. Erectile Dysfunction is one among many things men fear most about aging. But age is not the only reason which triggers the problem. There are many physiological and physical reasons:
Life style Changes: Erectile Dysfunction may destroy the peace of your life if you are leading an unbalanced life or have become drug addict. Stress and depression which are really common in today’s scenario can be the reason for softer erection or impotence. In addition, habits like smoking which hampers smooth blood flow in penile region is also a root cause for the problem.
Medications: Certain medications can cause ED such as antidepressants, antihistamines, blood pressure pills, drugs prescribed for BPH and anti-HIV medications. Long term use of these medications may impact your ability to attain and maintain stiff erection. Diseases: There are certain medical conditions which can be the reasons for on-set of erectile dysfunction. Some of the diseases are Parkinson’s disease, obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other neurological disorders.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE – CONTRAINDICATIONS
Although Sildenafil Citrate is safe for consumption and highly effective in treating male impotence, the medication is unfit for consumption under below mentioned circumstances:
- Sildenafil Citrate is contraindicated in patients who are sensitive to the medication or any of its subsidiary products;
- Sildenafil Citrate, if used with nitrates or organic nitrites, can result in significant dip in blood pressure which can be really hazardous;
- Men who have cardiovascular problems or any heart related disease should not use Sildenafil Citrate;
- If a patient has a history of priapism, suffered a heart stroke recently or has deformed penis, should avoid using Sildenafil Citrate;
- The ED medication should not be administered if a person is suffering from renal malfunctioning and hepatic impairment (liver malfunction);
- Abandon the use of Sildenafil Citrate if you have had suffered from retinal disorder or currently suffering from the disease.
- Do not use Sildenafil Citrate if you are excessively addicted to Alcohol or cannot do without it. The medication if taken with alcohol can aggravate the side effects.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE – DOSAGE
Sildenafil Citrate must be consumed as prescribed by the doctor. A dose higher than then prescribed amount can be extremely lethal for health. It is an orally administered medication to be consumed with a glass of water, either before or after meal. The medication remains in the system for four hours and thus, an erection can be achieved anytime during this time.
- For Erectile Dysfunction: The usual dosage is 50 mg to be taken once half-an-hour or one hour before sexual activity. The maximum dosage is 100 mg once per day. However, Sildenafil Citrate alone cannot result in harder erection. An ED patient has to be sexually stimulated for witnessing the desired results.
- ForPulmonary Arterial Dysfunction: Take 20 mg thrice per day. The injectable Sildenafil Citrate must also be taken three times in a day. Maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between doses.
A patient can use Sildenafil Citrate with meals if he is troubled by upset stomach. However, the meal shouldn’t be heavy, spicy and fatty as it will make it tough for the body to absorb the medication.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE – SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effects of Sildenafil Citrate are nasal congestion, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, headaches, sore throat, nose bleeding, mild ache and sleeping troubles.
Some serious ones are several skin reactions, memory loss, ringing in ears, blurred vision, tremors, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, Priapism, speech difficulties, fainting, painful erection, severe weakness, swelling in mouth, chest pain and confusion.
THE CORRELATION BETWEEN SILDENAFIL CITRATE AND LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVEL
Unfortunately, Sildenafil Citrate will not revamp sexual lives of those who are not having good or enough testosterone level. Testosterone is the principal male hormone not only responsible for great sexual drive but also for energy level, good muscle mass, fat metabolism, development of skin tissues, behavioral traits, genital transformation and increased bone density. Low amount of Testosterone means less sexual drive. And in such a case Sildenafil Citrate is less likely to work as it requires sexual stimulation for efficient working.
WHERE TO BUY SILDENAFIL CITRATE?
Save your time, energy and money by purchasing your drugs from Canada-based online pharmacies and save up to 50%. Grab some brilliant discounts on all your orders and receive the delivery at your location in just a blink of an eye. Buy all your prescription and over the counter medications at best rates. Buy erectile dysfunction medications from internet stores without prescription. Hurry!
THE WORK MECHANISM OF SILDENAFIL CITRATE
The more flow of blood in the penis, the stronger erection it achieves. Sildenafil citrate works by accelerating the blood flow in the men’s reproductive organ by dialing arteries of the region. The medication impacts Corpus Cavernosum, the main penile muscle which gets filled with blood leading to firm erection.
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the release of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in body which reduces the cGMP. In smooth muscle cells, GMP is present. The medication boosts the production of Nitric Oxide which combines with GMP and turns it into Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). When the amount of cGMP increases, hard erection is achieved suitable for power-packed love session.
But Notably, PDE5 inhibitors like Sildenafil Citrate does not work alone to give erection, but works in response to sexual stimulation.
WHY IT WAS CALLED ‘INVENTION OF THE CENTURY’?
Erectile Dysfunction has taken a toll on personal relationships and forced many people in the unending darkness. The deadly disorder has resulted in low self-confidence in men; they become depressed and sulking. Many have even complained of relationship failure. But since Sildenafil Citrate’s launch, everything in a relationship has fallen in place.
Generic Sildenafil is the most successful prescription medication treating impotence in men. But surprisingly, the medication was not evolved for erectile dysfunction. Pfizer scientists originally formulated the medication for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension and chest pain due to heart disease (angina). But later scientists realized that its positive impacts were more on penile erection. Since then, Sildenafil Citrate is first-hand treatment for erectile dysfunction trading in market since 1998 and is considered a major breakthrough in the medical history.
By leveraging sex lives and boosting stamina, the medication has saved relationships worldwide. Without any major side-effects, the medication beautifully deals with a problem like impotence and offers a huge respite to those who could not achieve erection due to any reason – medically or psychologically.
It is estimated that over 100 million men trust Sildenafil Citrate for attaining harder erections during physical intercourse and it is widely consumed by the men falling in the age bracket of 40-70 years.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE – HOW SAFE IT IS?
Sildenafil Citrate’s success can be ascertained by the number of its sales. Since its appraisable launch, the selling numbers are bulging and there is no end to it. Despite its magnificent results, Sildenafil Citrate is best to use under doctor’s supervision. It is wise to talk to your doctor for knowing the best dose of the medication as per your medical condition.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION – CAUSES
There is a spurt in cases of erectile dysfunction and its primary reason is inadequate lifestyle changes. Routine pressures, stress, depression, drug abuse and smoking lead to erectile dysfunction. Not only these, but several medical problems such as diabetes, obesity, bad cholesterol level, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological problems can also trigger the problem of ED. In fact, any habit that hampers adequate blood flow in penile region can result in impotence.
Long-term use of certain medications can also cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect. Medications recommended for elevated blood pressure, depression, histamine allergy, benign prostatic hypertrophy and HIV can also spark the problem of erectile dysfunction. But whatever the case may be, the sexual disorder has taken a toll on many happy lives.
READ BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS PILL:
Intake of Sildenafil Citrate is considered harmful and may invite unwanted consequences when taken under certain medical conditions.
- Avoid consuming Sildenafil Citrate when you are sensitive to the medication
- Do not use Sildenafil Citrate if you have a history of priapism (erection longer than normal duration) or have a deformed penis;
- Taking Sildenefil Citrate can be dangerous if you are suffering from any kidney or liver disorder;
- Discontinue use of the medication if you have any eye / vision problem;
- Do not use Sildenafil Citrate if you are on other ED medication (Tadalafil or Vardenafil) without doctor’s advice;
- It is not safe to use the drug if you have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD);
- Shun use of Sildenafil Citrate if you are on nitrate medications such as Isosorbide;
- Sildenafil Citrate should not be consumed by women who are pregnant or have plans to attain pregnancy.
LIST OF SILDENAFIL BRANDS APPROVED BY US FDA:
Sildenafil Citrate is available in the market under various generic names. Those which have been successfully approved by FDA are Viagra, Suhagra, Filagra, Vigora and Penegra.
However, the main branded versions of Sildenafil Citrate are Viagra and Revatio.
WHERE TO BUY THIS PILL?
Buy cheap Sildenafil Citrate spills at best prices from reputed online pharmacies in Canada. Purchase cheapest Sildenafil Citrate manufactured by Cipla at reasonable costs. Tablets apart, Sildenafil Citrate is also available in form of soft tabs and jelly.